A newsletter for Maine Quilts
Barbara Duffy, Maine Quilts Coordinator
email@example.com | www.mainequilts.org | www.facebook.com/MaineQuilts.org | 207-216-7358
Workshop/Event Registration opens March 15th for PTQG, Inc. members.
- Make your online workshop registration an efficient process: prior to March 15, be sure you know your MaineQuilts.org username and password.
- Not sure what your password is? Click on “Login” in the upper right-hand corner of the home page. Follow the prompts for “Lost Your Password?”.
- Don’t have a MaineQuilts.org account? Click on “Login” in the upper right-hand corner of the home page. Follow the prompts under “Register” to set up your account.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your account is created.
- Keep your MaineQuilts.org account information handy: you’ll need it when you register for workshops on Workshop Registration Opening Day, March 15.
Workshop Registration Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation email after you’ve successfully completed your workshop registration.
Workshop Supply Lists: The supply list for every workshop is posted online alongside the workshop description. Print the supply list for the workshop(s) you’re registered to attend.
Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! We need YOUR HELP as a Volunteer to make Maine Quilts 2023 a success. Signing up as a Volunteer brings perks, including being entered in the drawing for the BERNINA 475QE sewing machine, MSRP $2,999! Big thanks to “The Cotton Cupboard Quilt Shop” in Bangor for this generous donation. The volunteer form on is on the website under the Maine Quilts tab.
Chairperson Openings: the following Chair position is open – Show Set-Up. Contact me for information.
Silent Auction Items: If you’d like to bring your Silent Auction items to the April Members’ meeting, Carol Reed and Lee Priest will be there to collect it from you. There is a donation form on the website under the Activities tab.
Quilters Walk: Chapters, this is your opportunity to assemble a terrific donation (new items only, please) and donate it for the Quilters Walk. Questions? Contact Pam Soucy, Quilters Walk Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org Please let Pam know by July 15 what your chapter is donating. Filling a basket to donate? Suggested value of each basket is at least $150.
Be sure to check out all of our pages – www.mainequilts.org – open the tabs to see what is there! Our Webmaster has done a terrific job getting all the information up on the website. Isn’t technology grand!