A newsletter for Maine Quilts
that you need to know for Maine Quilts 2022
- Did you know that there is NO fee to enter a quilt in Maine Quilts? Only quilts entered in the Judged Quilts category are charged a fee. Entrants may submit up to 4 quilts.
- The sooner you enter your quilt, the lower your number will be for quilt pickup!
- You are not required to be a PTQG member to enter quilts in the show (but new members are always welcome!).
- Complete your online quilt registration today! Quilt registration closes May 15.
- Make your online workshop registration an efficient process: prior to March 15 (Workshop Registration Opening Day), be sure you know your MaineQuilts.org username and password (hint: if you registered for last year’s virtual show, you had a username and password).
- Not sure what your password is? Click on “Login” in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Follow the prompts for “Lost Your Password?”.
- Don’t have a MaineQuilts.org account? Click on “Login” in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Follow the prompts under “Register” to set up your account today.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your account is created.
- Keep your MaineQuilts.org account information handy: you’ll need it when you register for workshops on Workshop Registration Opening Day, March 15.
Workshop Registration Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation email after you’ve successfully completed your workshop registration. That email will have the box lunch order form attached to it.
Workshop Supply Lists: The supply list for every workshop is posted online alongside the workshop description. Print the supply list for the workshop(s) you’re registered to attend.
Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! We need YOUR HELP as a Volunteer to make Maine Quilts 2022 a success. Signing up as a Volunteer brings perks, including being entered in the drawing for the BERNINA 475QE sewing machine, MSRP $2,749! (thanks to The Cotton Cupboard in Bangor for this generous donation!). Click Here to find the Volunteer opportunity that’s right for you.
Chairperson Openings: the following Chair positions are available: Admissions and Quilt Layout. Contact me for information on how you can step into one of these roles for Maine Quilts 2022.
Silent Auction Items: If you’d like to bring your Silent Auction items to the April Members’ meeting, Carol Reed and Lee Priest will be there to collect it from you.
Quilters Walk: Chapters, this is your opportunity to assemble a terrific donation (new items only, please) and donate it for the Quilters Walk. Questions about how to make your donation THE must-have item at Quilters Walk? Contact Pam Soucy, Quilters Walk Chair, FMI: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please let Pam know by July 15 what your chapter is donating. Filling a basket to donate? Suggested value of each basket is at least $150.