A newsletter for Maine Quilts
- Last postmark date for quilt registration is May 14th! If you need a form and/or entry information go to your brochure or our website: https://mainequilts.org/Quilt_Show/Quilt_Entry_Info.htm.
- We need your quilts! All four of them!
- The workshops with sewing machines provided are filling well; teachers with machines are Brenda Henning and Pam Buda. It is so wonderful for the students to not lug their machines. Enjoy using the machines donated by The Fabric Garden and Cotton Cupboard. There will be an expert helper from the vendor/manufacturer available in workshop all day. We’re letting the teacher teach. If you have a chance at the show, stop by their booths and thank them for their generosity! And check out the special show prices they will offer!
- Have you signed up for a workshop yet? Seven workshops are full! Linda Poole on Friday, both Gina Perks’ on Friday, both Brenda Henning’s on Saturday, Pam Buda on Friday and Lisa Bongean on Friday. There are plenty of other workshop spaces for these teachers as well as Barbara Binotto, Mary Kerr and Bonnie Dwyer. Sign up now! Check our website for further updates on full workshops: http://www.mainequilts.org.
- A White Glove Chair or Co chairs! Want to join our fun? Please contact Callie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-646-8773 if you have an interest in joining the team. Much appreciated!
- Volunteer! There are 2 hour shifts to be filled! Maine Quilts needs you to make this show a success! 2 hours will give you a free day admission.
- Want to hang quilts and the quilts up close and personal?
- Many sit down jobs including Admission on Saturday, Silent Auction between 3-5 p.m. each day, show information table, raffle ticket table, raffle sewing machine table.
- We also need vendor assistants, help at the merchandise table and white glove assists.
- We need help to drive the U-haul and load on Wednesday morning and show take down of quilts and reloading the U-haul and unloading at the storage unit Sunday after the show.
Find what you can do to help, fill out a form from your brochure or on our website and send to Susan Bulay, Volunteer Chair. Questions? Ask Susan at email@example.com or 207-827-6136.
7. Do you want to teach a demonstration Friday or Saturday for 30 minutes. Times available are Friday: 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. and Saturday 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Contact Faith Kayajian at firstname.lastname@example.org.