Workshop and Event Registration Information
Please read carefully
Please print (or use a mailing label).
- Indicate 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices or waiting list for workshops.
- If you prefer to be on a waiting list for your first choice, indicate waiting list.
- Your signature is required on the Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (located on page 21). Your registration and attendance is agreement to the terms of this waiver.
- All registrations must be made by mail with full payment, including the registration fee if required.
- Mail registration and payment to:
Susan Lamie, 234 Montello St., Lewiston, ME 04240
Registration Fee: The non-refundable $20 registration fee is required when registering for any workshop. It includes three-day show admission, a tote bag and admission to the Champagne Preview. This fee is not required if you wish to purchase tickets for events only.
You may purchase Advance Admission for $20 by postmark date July 15, which includes three-day show admission, a tote bag and admission to the Champagne Preview.
Payment: Base your payment on 1st choice; if you aren’t placed in your 1st choice, Maine Quilts will make adjustments in fees and inform you of balance due or make refunds.
Payment must be made with check or money order (in US dollars) payable to PTQG or Pine Tree Quilters Guild, Inc. A $25 fee will apply to all checks that are returned by the bank.
Changes and Additions: Workshop changes made after your initial registration will be charged a $5 processing fee. This charge does not apply to additions, which may be made at any time.
Contact Susan Lamie, Workshop Registrar at email@example.com or 207-783-9541
- March 15 is the first date for PTQG members to mail registrations. Registrations postmarked before March 15 will be held until March 30.
- March 30 begins registration processing for non-members.
- After March 30, registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please allow 30 days to receive your confirmation.
Confirmations will be sent by email.
To have a confirmation mailed, add $1.00 on Line J of the Workshop/Event Registration form.
Registrations received after July 15 will NOT receive confirmations by US mail.
Name badges that provide access to show, classes and events must be picked up at the Workshop Registration Table upon arrival at the show. Enter through left Main Door to Civic Center.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy:
To cancel a class, email / send a written request to Susan Lamie, Workshop Registrar, 234 Montello St., Lewiston, ME 04240
Requests received by June 15, 2019 will receive a refund less the non-refundable workshop registration fee of $20. No refunds will be made for cancellation requests received after June 15, 2019.
If you are still on a waiting list July 1, you will be contacted to make a change to another workshop or a refund will be issued.
Maine Quilts reserves the right to cancel any workshop with insufficient enrollment as of June 10, 2019. We will notify anyone who has registered for a workshop that is cancelled and will refund the workshop fees. Please do not purchase supplies until after June 10.
Lectures – $10
Champagne Reception & Preview – $10; free with workshop registration or with Advance Admission postmarked by
Friday Dinner – $28